Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Profiled

Hi, I'm Kathy
I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother. I'm a teacher at my local high school. I love waking up every morning. I'm a Mormon.


Want to know more? Check out my profile at mormon.org.

I posted it a couple of months ago, and it just came live a week or so ago. I'm excited! It's fun to read the profiles of so many different, interesting people. It's easy to click from one profile to another.

I've noticed a bit more traffic here on the blog lately. I wonder if people are linking to me from mormon.org?

Is my profile too long and wordy? What do you think? Let me know!


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Nice, Kathy, not too wordy at all. Sounds just like you. :) FYI, the link you provided didn't work for me, but I went to the website and used search words to find your profile.

Dorothy said...

Your link is working perfectly now. :)