Sunday, March 14, 2010

17 Things I Love About Mark


I have the sweetest, most patient husband in the world. He puts up with me even when I'm cranky and impatient! He knows that I will consistently bite off more than I can munch, but he supports me anyway when I start out on yet another project. He's been sick today, so I sat alone at church, and oh I missed him. Here are some of the things I love about Mark.



1. He got on his knees to propose to me, even though it meant kneeling in the mud.
2. He is supportive of me taking night classes at the university.
3. He can fix almost anything.
4. He can play the ocarina. He's self-taught.
5. He can calm the fussiest grandbabies.
6. He's tall and handsome.
7. He likes to go for walks with me.
8. I've only cleaned the toilets once or twice since we've been married. He always cleans them! With bleach! Without me asking!
9. Ditto for mopping the floor.
10. He compliments me on my cooking (not my favorite chore).
11. He fixes the scrambled eggs every morning. (I fix the fruit; we take turns starting the oatmeal.)
12. He gives really good backrubs.
13. He isn't afraid to say that we need to change direction when something isn't going well.
14. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and he acts on his beliefs.
15. He tells corny jokes.
16. He loves kitty cats, even though he's allergic to them.
17. He hardly ever gets mad.

I'll stop there because he says that 17 is his lucky number, but I could go on and on and on... I am so lucky to be married to this fella!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

That's very sweet. We feel lucky to know him, too...and the corny jokes aren't that bad at all! :)

Hillary said...

He is a cool guy, isn't he!? :)

Sarah said...

Awww! That list makes me feels mushy! Good post. :)