Friday, March 18, 2011

OC Rocks

In January, many of the employees--teachers, bus drivers, secretaries, custodians, the superintendent--at my school district got together and made a "just for fun" video.


Oregon City Schools - Staff Music Video from Oregon City School District on Vimeo.

Sadly, I am not in it. :(
But many of my friends and colleagues are.

Today was the end of the trimester, and the beginning of spring break!
The "OC Rocks" video seems like an appropriate way to kick it off.

(The "OC Rocks" video was based on this idea.)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very fun! I tapped my toes along with the beat. And why weren't you and Mark in it??

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

The kids had fun watching it. If I'm right I caught some glimpses of the old high school walls. Katie figured out it was Oregon City when she read it on the floor of the gym.