Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Slammed...and another red thing I love

Boo for stupid posts during NaBloPoMo. I hate it when bloggers post something lame just so they can say they've posted every day. Unfortunately, I have been slammed all day, and I will be slammed all day again tomorrow. It's 9:00 pm (my bedtime...I know, I'm such a granny), and I absolutely have to get some papers graded and a lesson planned.

I may just be a tad behind on grading thanks to NaBloPoMo. Or maybe it's the election. Or the Healthy Challenge. Or...whatever. Whatever the excuse reason, tonight's post is lame rather short. (Good things come in small packages, right?)

In any case, here's another red thing I love: miniature cherry cheesecake. Mmmmmm...


I'm making 48 of them for the Young Women in Excellence program tomorrow night.

You can make them, too! They're guilt-free...only 3 points on the Weight Watchers system. The recipe is here.

No comments: