Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thesis Update: Week 5

Last week I set a goal to write 20 pages this week.

I like goals - they seem to work for me - I wrote 22.5 pages this week! Woot woot!

Week 5 stats:

Number of words this week: about 7,000
Number of pages this week: 22.5 (I went over my goal!)
Number of total pages this summer: 107.5

Goal for the coming week: write another 20+ pages
Mark and I are headed to his mother's 80th birthday party, so I will be thrilled if I make it to 20 pages again. We'll have lots going on with travel and organizing the family event.

Goal by Sept 1: 200 pages
92.5 to go! I'm down to double digits!!

1 comment:

liz said...

Wow!!!!!!!! That's awesome! I doubt all the pages I've ever written will add up to what you are writing this summer. Haha! Good luck this week.