Thursday, December 23, 2010

What happened today

December 23, 2010, was a good day to add to the journal.

Today I...
...went with my honey to worship in the Portland Temple early this morning.
...jogged 1 mile.
...got a new cell phone upgrade. (Merry Christmas to me!)
...delivered Christmas gifts to family members...all the gifts are finished, wrapped, delivered.
...did some grocery shopping.
...spent time with a son and a daughter and their families.
...went caroling with my grandchildren.

Tomorrow I plan to just be here at home. I want to do some cleaning and de-cluttering, to get my home ready for the best guest of all: Baby Jesus!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

A perfect entry for your journal. So glad you had lots to smile about today!

JuliaKoponick said...

You didn't mention all the fun learning how to use your new phones!! ;-)

I am glad it was a good day!