Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Honey - My Hero

Happy Birthday, Mark!

If you already know Mark, you know what a kind, patient, steady person he is.

He turned 56 today, and we are committed to finding more joy, and being healthier, now in middle age than ever before.

This afternoon he said he'd like to spend some time at the beach, so we drove 2 hours out to Pacific City, and then down to Mo's in Lincoln City for clam chowder.

It was a gray day at the Oregon coast, but after 90+ degree weather for the last few days at home, we didn't mind a bit!

We walked on the beach and enjoyed the peacefulness of quiet time together.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Dorothy said...

Oh, I'm a day late, but tell Mark for me that we're thrilled he got to celebrate another birthday with you! I agree, he's a fun man to have around and we love spending time with both of you! :)

Annemarie said...

Happy Birthday to Mark.