Sunday, June 3, 2012

Precious Moments

Remember those "Precious Moments" cards and knick knacks from a few years ago?

Sorry, I know they're kind of sappy, but that was the image that came to mind when I reflected on this weekend.
See the resemblance?
Sweet little Anson, our grandbaby #22

We spent a lively weekend with Polly and Eric and their crew. Mark helped them build a few more shelves in their lovely new home. Polly and I unpacked a few more boxes and organized her sewing/craft area. And I didn't get photos of any of it! Silly me. That's what I get for being busy and having so much fun with being helpful.

I did take a few photos of the older sibs, but they didn't turn out very well. So for now, just a couple more photos of Grandpa and Grandma with this darling little boy. Here he's wearing the white outfit he wore for his baby blessing at church today.



And here's another "precious moment" - the three grandmas. This is Liz Carlson, Polly's mother-in-law and Laurie Last, Kendra's mother-in-law. Liz and Laurie have been a part of my life for 10 and 8 years, respectively. Both of them are kind and caring about my family as well as their own!

For an amazing story about Liz Carlson and her newest granddaughter, check out this link.

Laurie Last traveled from out of state to be with us Katie's wedding, and again today to Anson's blessing. She and her family recently moved from California to Washington state, where they are in the same stake as the Carlson in-laws.

It was a delight to spend a day with these dear "sister-grandmas." 

5 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Thanks so much for coming and for all the help with the house. It really feels like things are put away now I love having all the extra space Mark's bookshelves give us. And thanks for posting the pictures.

Dorothy said...

Oh, yes, I see the resemblance between Anson and the Precious Moments babies. Glad you had such a great weekend!

Katie Lewis said...

He really is such a sweet, adorable little baby boy. :) And that's a fun picture of Liz, Laurie, and you. :)

Alma Boheme said...

That is such a precious baby. Thanks for visiting me and commenting that was great. Now following!

Sarah said...

He is soooo cute!