Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Times in Provo

I have been so excited to come to Provo to see this play with Katie this weekend. Her sister-in-law, Anna Lewis, wrote the play. When Mark got sick, I thought I'd be staying home after all. But he knew how much I wanted to come, so he made arrangements to stay with his brother and sister-in-law, and told me to get on the plane!

Coming in for the landing - snow, sunset, and a serene Great Salt Lake (the mountain in the photo is actually a snow covered island in the lake).

Salt flats below the wing tip. Almost to the airport - Friday evening.

The view out Katie's 3rd-story window this morning - April snow!

On a shopping excursion with Katie - more snow - and to think that we finally had a sunny day back in Oregon City...sigh...

Katie and I worked on a little project - she found a car top carrier for $20 at the thrift store. It will be a big help with their move later this summer!

Katie shows her special skills using the green pliers that Mark gave her.

And best of all...time with Olivia!!


4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Yea, I'm so glad you got to go to the play, but also you got to Play with Katie and Olivia. Good times. :)

Sarah said...

yay for utah! Olivia is a doll.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

So glad you were able to go. How was the play?

Bridget said...

Yeah, how was the play?? I'm jealous you got to go!