Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Big sale on original art!


My wonderful friend Dorothy is an accomplished artist. She has been honing her skills in pastels for the last couple of years. Here are some of my favorite paintings by Dorothy. She has sooooo many more!


"Looking Back" (Sparks Lake) 

"Jefferson's Glory" (my favorite fall tree in O.C.) 


"Presume Welcome" (hmmm…that front door looks mighty familiar!) 



Here's the amazing thing:
Between now and Christmas, her originals are on 1/2 price sale!!

Like her on Facebook and you'll get regular updates.

Click here to go to her art blog - so many wonderful paintings.

This is her specific post about her holiday sale.

This is the link to her Etsy shop with her art on notecards.

And here you can order prints of her most popular originals.

This is your chance to own a fine art original at a very reasonable price!

Disclaimer: Dorothy Jenson and I have been friends for over 30 years. I love her artwork and have one of her originals in my own home. I asked her permission to post about it on my blog. She did not ask me to do so; all opinions about her art are my own.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Kathy, your post leaves me feeling like a celebrity (a very humbled one!) Thanks! One other thing, for those who are on Facebook, you can follow my work at Dorothy Jenson Art and be one of the first to see each new painting or announcement! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dorothy-Jenson-Art/132868953559494