Sunday, May 12, 2013

To be a little girl again

What a treat, to be the daughter in the home for Mother's Day. I am treasuring every moment of being a full time daughter. Here's a photo Maleena took yesterday after our family picnic at Canemah Children's Park.

What makes a mother? I loved this video. "Life didn't come with a manual. It came with a mother."


And if Mother's Day is hard for you, be sure to check in with Polly's sweet post.

To my dear mother and mother-in-law, to my amazing daughters and daughters-in-law, to my friends and colleagues and sisters everywhere, to my grandmothers who have gone before me are with our Heavenly Mother today...

...Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for all you do. I love you.

4 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Happy Mother's Day! I keep trying to call, but nobody's answering...

Marilyn said...

Happy Mother's Day...and Happy Birthday! I am so happy for you and Aunt Nancy -- it is such a wonderful experience having a mother live with you! We are going on five years and it is such a treat! Love you! Xxoo

Marilyn said...

Give your mom our love!

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wish we just celebrated, "Wonderful Women Who Changed the World Day!" Certainly mothers would be included, but other extraordinary women would.

That said, it was great to have 4 generations of Wonderful Women who have, are and were, changing the world, all together at our home. Thanks for helping arrange that!