Monday, August 8, 2011

Grandma had a boo-boo

Kendra and her family thought I needed some get well photos:

Lilly says, "I hope your nose is better soon, Grandma!"

Chris, Kendra w/ Lilly, Andie, Gavin, Abbi, Charlie

Yes, they are all wearing bandaids on their noses to show their sympathy. (You can see their bandaids if you click on the photo to make it larger.)

What a wonderful way to wish me well! I feel better already!! Thank you, dear family.

Nose Update: If you didn't know that I fell last week, you wouldn't be able to tell. The scabs, super glue, and bruising are all gone! Yay!! The bridge of my nose is still a little tender while that nose bone heals, but it doesn't bother me unless I accidentally touch it.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

What a sweet thing to do! Way to be creative, Kendra. :) Yes, Grandma had a boo-boo (I got to see it!) but she's almost all better now.